Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dapper Coffee Co. Cape Town

THE TORQUE POST


Dapper Coffee Co.

Power: Caffeine

yeah, I'm not going to do that for this post... 


I have found petrol head heaven on Earth in the form of Dapper Coffee Co. located on Bree Street in Cape Town. It is located in the Club 9 dealership which means when you walk in you are greeted by a collection of the most amazing cars!

Remember the song: "How much is that doggy in the window"? Well, how about "How much is 2.8 Granada in the window"? The Granada is the first car that caught my attention as I walked from where I parked my car too the coffee shop. As I walked into the shop, I was greeted by a pair of 300 SL Mercs and some of the neatest old-timer Ferrari's I have ever seen. 

Sitting down for coffee, I thought I might as well order lunch as well. Sitting down, an SL 55 AMG caught my eye! Convertible and in Black it made my lunch just that much more special. 

Right, let's talk about coffee and food. The Cappuccino could be a little bit bigger, but it was amazing! Well brewed and not bitter at all. I ordered the Cheese and Tomato was amazing as well! The shoestring fries I would recommend giving it a miss. They are frozen and taste I bit like cardboard. 

After lunch, I had another walk around the dealership and I am pretty sure I died and went to heaven!


Rating? 4.5 out of 5

It was all perfect except for the fries. 

Feast on the pictures!

TL;DR:

Good: CARS, Food and Coffee

Bad: Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment